Monday, October 24, 2011

The GOP Presidential Field



What do you think of the GOP primary Race?  If you ask me they are all just competing to win the illustrious prize of being allowed to be beaten in the general election by Barack Obama.  It is quite obvious that no one on the stage even has a chance to compete with him on any level.  The one nominee that actually had a chance has been shunned off the stage because he "believes" in science and has some common sense.  I want to here what other people think on this subject.  Actually, I really want to hear from people that do not like Barak Obama.  I have not to this day heard a single argument as to why Barack Obama has not been a good president that passes the laugh test.   Most people I talk to simply say, "I don't know why I just don't like him".   Lets face it thats not an acceptable political argument.

Now I do not think he is perfect, and there are some things that I would have most likely done differently but I think that Barack Obama Is one of the most well rounded and effective presidents we have had in a generation.

Also, Herman Cain proves a point that I have been tying to convince people of for a very long time.  Black people, myself included, did not vote for Barack Obama simply because he was black.  They voted for him because he was the right man for the job.  Mr. Cain proves this because black people would not vote for him even if he was running against a white person.

So please tell me your thoughts on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment