Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pokemon... Really??? OK, I Have Decided.



OK, earlier I stated that Herman Cain is a joke and he is only running to boost his book sales.  I have now decided that Herman cain is the newest version of Steven Colbert.  It is so obvious that he has been punking us all along.  At this point I'm just waiting for Ashton Kutcher to pop out from behind the podium at one of the debates and start screaming "I'M AWESOME!!!" as he runs around the stage.  Maybe He's waiting until the inauguration.  He has been giving us clues along, and when I found out about him quoting the Pokemon Movie theme song as a "great poet" that was just the last straw.  That was too perfect of a joke to just be a gaff.  It was totally deliberate.  Instances like that and the fact that he refuses to do all the regular campaign setups in the traditional states lets me know that he is 100% not serious.  So now knowing what I do I have a different appreciation for Herman Cain.  It takes a lot of guts to punk an entire nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment